With a family perspective, we are committed to delivering quality and professional social services to enhance the wellbeing of families and individuals in Hong Kong and to foster a caring community.
To realise this mission,
- We support the unity and nurturing functions of families.
- We respect the rights, dignity and potential of individuals.
- We uphold the principle of confidentiality.
- We empower families and individuals to meet challenges.
- We adopt an integrated approach to provide a wide range of family services by competent and committed staff.
- We strive to enhance service effectiveness through staff development and research.
- We pioneer service projects to meet the changing needs of the Hong Kong society.
- We advocate a comprehensive public policy for families.